Monday, January 14, 2008

Growing Up!

So I guess absentmindedly i've decided to grow up in the year 2008! I am taking all the steps necessary to become an independant woman. I'm making decisions that are my own and have actually been getting very positive responses on them.

Basically i have decided to buy my own place sometime this year. I met with a realtor today and he was very helpful. It's really refreshing meeting someone who's in the business to help and not to get the most money. I was greatly encouraged by what he had to say and the way he was telling me that i'm in the perfect place to buy. I'm going to read through the info he gave me and make a decision on whether he's the person i want to be working with, but for the most part i was greatly impressed with his view of things and his willingness to work with me. For now, i'm just going to take it one step at a time and figure things out as i go.

I'm sitting in my massage chair right now having my back PULVERIZED by this thing! oh, my word i didn't know i had so many extra spines! the knots are just flipping around in there, very relaxing! I think this is the first time i've sat down for me all day and i'm spending it blogging! lol... there are so many other things i could be doing right now.

I've decided to actually celebrate my bday this year. It's in a month so i have tons of time for planning, but i think i'm going to throw a LUAU! surrongs and cocunut shells are a MUST! (well, at least bathing suit tops!) i'm not sure on the details as of yet, but i'm sure they'll fall into place. I just have to make sure i don't do any crazy spending between now and then so i actually have money! So if you're reading this, keep your eyes open for an invite on facebook!

g'nite!

No comments: