Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'M MOVING OUT!!!

I found a place and got the call that they're going to let me live there as of March 1st!! i'm so excited! It's the upper level of a house on Donlyn St. In fact it's right above friends of mine! It's such a blessing and answer to prayer. The landlord is great! They bought the place around 5 years ago and rennovated EVERYTHING. The upstairs and down have separate washer/dryer space and i have a full living room/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a large covered deck with a yard! All of this for only $800/month including utilities AND satallite. WOOT WOOT!!!

I'm so excited! wow...i said that already! check out my facebook for pics!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Thinking about you. How are you doing?

I'm excited for you to move out. It's a good time. Do you have a roommate?

Unknown said...

I do have a roommate! It's one of the girls i've been mentoring for a few years. I'm SOOOO excited! i'm doing ok these days. It's still tough, but Doug and i are working through things. He still wants to talk to my dad because it seems like we're seeing each other with no purpose...tough.

Dana said...

Are you and Doug dating still? I was understanding that you weren't together anymore? But you are working things out?