Friday, February 22, 2008

AHHHH!!!

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe that time is going by so fast. I only have a week left before i'm moving into my own place!! EEEEK!!! this is so exciting and so scary. God is so amazing! He has been giving me so much peace over everything and i mean EVERYTHING! Most who know me understand that i work too much, well, i'm out-doing myself right now. After March 1st things should settle down somewhat, but jeepers is it stressful right now.

This is a typical day in the life of me:
7:30am - wake up, roll out of bed, shower, yadda yadda yadda
8am - go over to neighbours and let out/feed the dogs
8:30am - at work starting my day and keeping frantically busy with RSP season 
2:30pm - leave the office and drive home for a quick bite to eat before teaching
3:00pm - start teaching piano
8:30pm - finish teaching with no breaks (maybe 5 min here and there)
8:35pm - eat a quick dinner
8:45pm - begin data entry for the Festival
11pm - go to bed because my eyes wont stay open anymore
7:30am - start all over again!!!  LOL!!

Well, if i were to look at that schedule and it was someone else i would definately say that they need to take time for themselves. But i preach better than i listen! God is getting me through each day, giving me the strength and courage to face each challenge and learn something new. 

A quick update for you all: Doug and I are back together and more in love than ever. He met with my dad yesterday and even tho Dad isn't thrilled about our relationship he said that Doug and I should do whatever we're going to do. It seems like such a simple statment and yet i feel so free! We aren't engaged, we aren't talking marriage...right now we both realize that we need to be working on our personal lives before entering into a marriage relationship. We want to make sure our "broken legs" heal so we aren't stumbling around for the rest of our lives. Its humbling, but refreshing at the same time.

The month of March we won't be seeing or talking to each other much and i'm actually fully ok with that. We both need time to allow God to direct us and escape from what we just went through. Maybe these past two months have been a wakeup call for both of us in what we need to be working on in our own lives. 

One thing i know for certain. WHEN Doug and I get married it will be because we have chosen one another out of all this and our relationship will always be strong because we'll remember what we had to do to be together!  

No comments: