Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dreams Coming True

well, i've hesitated writing much cuz things are still trying to work themselves out over here. I don't know if you have heard or can tell (maybe my new pics will tell ya) but Doug and I are back together. I know it's not the thing that impresses my parents and i have a lot of trouble feeling excited about it around them, but everyone else is supporting it whole-heartedly. In fact we just celebrated our 2nd anniversary of dating!! LOL!! and he made one of my all-time dreams come true. He took me to the Vancouver Aquarium overnight on Saturday. It was AMAZING! we made sushi from scratch, played games, ate tons and tons of food, got a private "behing-the-scene's tour" and slept right outside the Baluga Whale tank! I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it was. Doug also got each of us a year membership at the aquarium giving us 20% off all activities and free admission. Afterwards we went to Robson and shopped all morning until 1pm then went back to the aquarium and took in some of the shows and had fun watching the sharks get fed, etc. It was THE most amazing date i've been on. And next week he says he's taking me somewhere where i have to be all dressed up to the nine's. He's spoiling me right now!! And i'm loving it!

I haven't been happier than when i'm with him these days! I really think he's the best guy friend i've ever had. I love him so much, and the fact that things are working themselves out like this and i have peace about it all makes it so much more exciting!

No comments: