Monday, February 25, 2008

Dear Lonely Heart

My dearest love, you break my heart! So many times i see you crying on the inside while others see you smile. What is the shame in showing me?! I know every ounce of pain you are going through and still you won't talk to me. I sit beside you every night as you fall asleep, i ride in the car beside you as you sing along to your music, all the while waiting for you to say something. You talk to me, sure...but there is never anything said. I am grateful you recognize the gifts i send you in sleep, beauty of the sun, and the strength i provide each morning to go on, but what i truly want from you is to konw you!! To not just know, but to KNOW you...to konw that i'm wanted in your life and that you aren't content just to leave me tag along in your life.

Honey, there is way too much pride in your life. You expect what you cannot get from humanity and yet you avoid seeking it out in me! You long for rest and yet bypass the peace i offer. Come to me, my love...leave your burdens in my hands and rest. Speak to me of your deepest desires without fear of condemnation. Unload your hearts pain without the fear of what i may say...What i say i say in love and only to mold you into the woman i've created you to be. Do not take your independence for granted, nor cheat yourself of your true strength. Do not put your thoughts in the hands of mere humans...what good are they? Learn to be open with me and you will have security, peace, direction, and clarity like you have never dreamed of.
Yes, you are at fault in many areas of life, but none of them are irrepairable. Seek after me, dearheart and you will be taught the lessons needed to move on in a healthy life. Your battle is with yourself...but you are not alone in it.

You are hurt and i can feel the anger inside of you pulsing like your heartbeat. Release this! Don't torment yourself like this! Forgive and accept forgiveness. Amend your heart and embrace the life giving tourniquet. I will never leave you or forsake you, don't treat me as if i have! Even when you turn away, I am standing here waiting for you to return!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Are you alive? DId you survive the move?

Dana said...

Stttaaaaacccccyyyyy!!!!! Where have you disappeared to my friend?