Wednesday, November 14, 2007

my mind is still reeling...and i hate it when i get like this.

so many lies portray themselves as truth
its the never-ending chase; can't be hidden, can't be outrun
i know i need to turn and face them but i'm left asking
"what's valid"?
why am i consumed by fear, doubt, and bitterness
unable to cut free
what i crave i fear the most
the shadow of failure ever looming closer
"what's the worst that could happen?"

i lose hope


Two faced, the twin is seen
where shadow flees and light comes through
it's to this i need to keep my eyes
my path is before me with only two steps revealed
i'm asked to trust; the biggest favor of all
"what if..."
these questions don't exist; there is nothing real within them
the light quickly surrounds me
"allow yourself to fail...become who you were meant to be"

hope revealed

No comments: