Monday, August 27, 2007

Remedies

So i went to my Doctor this afternoon for a BC Prescription to aide in my search for normalcy...figured it was a last resort. Before i went to teach i stopped by the health food store and talked to the herbalist there. She was really helpful and showed me some natural things i can take to help level out my hormones. i like her method a bit better. i'm a little wary of BC since my sister-in-law almost died because of them (she had a pseudo-stroke...basically a miracle that the blood clot disappated the way it did). i think i'll keep them on the back burner, but if this stuff doesn't work i'm going to try asking for straight progesterone...what can it hurt.

well, hopefully that was all enlightening for you, i'm shocked that i was able to deal with this so quickly today.

On a lighter note...teaching was absolutely fantastic today. I had so much fun with my students and the afternoon just flew by! It's such a good feeling to be back into the groove of things.

Doug left for the week to go up camping. It's going to be weird being apart (boo hoo...i know) but we've been together so much this summer, it's a really foreign feeling to be stuck at my parent's house alone. I'll probably still stop by to feed them and stuff...but otherwise i guess i work and sleep (i'm "single" again lol)

No comments: