Monday, August 27, 2007

complexity

I guess i need to formally welcome myself to the world of blogging. i haven't been here for a long time...probably 2 years or more. i used to be at livejournal.com, but i think i like this layout way better. So thank you leanned for introducing me!

I keep too much built up inside and the more i want to talk to the people around me, the more i feel like i'm disappointing them. Has anyone ever had problems with their parents and the person they were dating? I mean, my parents and i are/were close, but when i'm having issues in my relationship with Doug i feel as though they are the last people i can turn to for help. I can only take so much of that.

Now i'm just scared. Scared that in my life i'm going to be making the wrong choices and will have to live with that for the rest of my life. Scared that i'm disappointing people who have their own expectations of me. Scared that i'm going to fail more and more as i get older and step out on my own. Scared that I'm going to lose the best thing that's ever happened to me! (keep in mind i'm probably dealing with unbalanced hormones mixed with unhealthy eating habits and stress)

How do you handle that kind of pressure? that kind of expectation? Anyone got a good music artist i can listen to right now? i'm running low on solid music lately (and getting bored with what i have)

how's that for a first blog...jeepers, i hope i can get some good ones in here too. (and it's not even 12pm yet!!)

No comments: